For those of you who don't know, I love decorating/redecorating just about anything. I have become all too familiar with blogs of people just like me who want to decorate on a budget, reuse what they have and make their house a home. As one blogger said, you don't buy a beautiful house, you make it. I agree. I'll share with you my most recent transformation and one that some of you may say "why the laundry room" but I say why not? I spend quite a bit of time in there and I wanted it to be pretty. So here is the before:
And after a total of $26.oo for paint and fabric....here's the after:

All of the accessories I already had, this is what they looked like before:

I still would like to add a cute sign on the door that says: " The laundry room, loads of fun" and I'd like to find an old door to lay across the washer and dryer to create a countertop. But for now, I will enjoy walking by and looking at the fruits of my labor and knowing it didn't break the bank!!
2 comments:
So cute! I wish my laundry room looked like that!
Super cute! So...can I send you pictures of my rooms and you can give me ideas? Ü
Post a Comment